Kinky Boots is strutting into town.
A faulty extension cord is being blamed as the cause of a house fire Friday in Owen Sound. City firefighters responded to a call just after 10 a.m. Friday morning. The call described billowing smoke coming out of the third floor attic of a house at 6th Avenue and 7th Street A East. Fire Chief […]
Trails that can accommodate strollers, wheelchairs with tank treads, and baby changing stations in men’s bathrooms are part of a push to accommodate a surge of new visitors at Michigan state parks. Read the full story by the Great Lakes Echo.
Masoud Shahriari hasn’t slept much the past few nights. He’s reeling, along with the rest of the residents of a highrise apartment complex in London’s Old East Village, after the death of a toddler who fell from a balcony over the weekend. A memorial with flowers, toys and notes has bloomed at the base of […]
The CDC confirmed fully vaccinated Canadians with mixed doses of the COVID-19 vaccine will be allowed to enter the U.S. when the land border reopens to travellers next month.